Be an official Esteem Girls Chapter Leader
*Start an Esteem Girls Lab
*Labs can be hosted in schools, universities, libraries, community centers, organizations, nonprofits, or homes. Chapter leaders can be teachers, parents, family members, librarians, or volunteers from any background or field.
1. at least 10 students to enroll
2. A space
3. Lab stem kit provided by Esteem Girls which includes the curriculum
1. 18 years or older
2. Purchase lab club kit for $100.00 & pay monthly club fee $19.99 (receive curriculum as long as club fees are current) (new lesson received every month)
3. Child abuse and criminal back ground check
4. Handle administrative details of the lab such as securing space, recruiting students, and serve as an official Esteem Girls Chapter Leader
5. Charge $2/participant or conduct recommended fundraisers
6. Host the club 1-2 times a month for 1-2 hours
7. Be the facilitator or recruit one
8. Thats it, then start your chapter!
Founder Renee Harris, Is a new author of a children's stem book, "Look What I Can Be." “Look What I Can Be” is about an Esteem girl who journeys through stem world exploring stem careers. She gives girls confidence that they can do it too! This is a must have for every girl to inspire her to pursue STEM Careers. You can choose between a light or brown girl featured in the story to represent all girls. It includes a 40-page full color book with a periodic table, stem experiment, and activities. It’s appropriate for girls ages 4-12. She is doing a pre-ordering campaign and need your support. Books can be ordered for only $19.99 or an amount can be pledged from $10-$100 for rewards. As a thank you for your commitment, for every book or pledge made you will receive an award and a signed copy of the book.
Stay in the Loop
The Esteem Girls Inc. family is excited to share with you our ongoing and upcoming programs and activities. Revisit our website to get the latest news and updates.
Join us for our annual 2-day Pink Conference for Girls (ages 3-13) hosted by Sparkle Pink Club & Esteem Girls Friday June 28th & Saturday June 29th! The conference will be held at the luxurious Marriott hotel on City Avenue in Philadelphia PA. Parents must accompany children under 12, parents are encouraged to stay. Trust us, you will enjoy yourself! Conference is jam packed with fun again this year.
Scheduled workshops: self-esteem & confidence, etiquette, hygiene, stem, arts & crafts. Conference includes: lunch, pool party, prizes, giveaways, slumber party (with overnight stay), registration swag bag which include a pink fanny pack, pink sunglasses, wristband & so much more. Have fun at our dance party, enjoy free prizes, giveaways, performances and lunch. Friday & Saturday Attire: tutus, pink, costumes, frilly & fun. Registration fee: $50, click here.
Know a girl older then 13? She can help as a glitter leader. Email full name, age, and phone number to [email protected] Subject: Glitter Leader Philly 2019