Stem Based Preschool and School Age
*Labs can be hosted in schools, universities, libraries, community centers, organizations, nonprofits, or homes. Chapter leaders can be teachers, parents, family members, librarians, or volunteers from any background or field.
1. At least 10 students to enroll
2. A space
3. Lab stem kit provided by Esteem Girls which includes the curriculum
1. 21 years or older
2. Yearly lab chapter membership, $100.00 (receive curriculum as long as club fees are current) (new lesson received every month)
3. Child abuse and criminal background check
4. Handle administrative details of the lab such as securing space, recruiting students, and serve as an official Esteem Girls Chapter Leader
5. Host the club 1-2 times a month for 1-2 hours
7. Be the facilitator or recruit one
8. That's it, then start your chapter!