Stay in the Loop
The Esteem Girls Inc. family is excited to share with you our ongoing and upcoming programs and activities. Revisit our website to get the latest news and updates.
Be an official Esteem Girls Chapter Leader
*Start an Esteem Girls Club (beginning September 2018)
*Clubs can be hosted in schools, universities, libraries, community centers, organizations, nonprofits, or homes. Club leaders can be teachers, parents, family members, librarians, or volunteers from any background or field.
1. at least 10 students to enroll
2. A space
3. Club stem kit provided by Esteem Girls which includes the curriculum
1. 18 years or older
2. Purchase stem club kit for $49.99 & pay monthly club fee $19.99 (receive curriculum as long as club fees are current) (new curriculum received every fall & spring semester)
3. Child abuse and criminal back ground check
4. Handle administrative details of the Club such as securing space, recruiting students, and serve as an official Esteem Girls Chapter Leader
5. Charge no fee for participants
6. Host the club 1-4 times a month for 1-hour
7. Be the facilitator or recruit one
*Free Girls Who Code Club-Once a month
*members will be encouraged to participate in fundraisers*
To pre-enroll your student email her first, last name, age here
"The Pink Conference for Girls elevates self-esteem and empower girls to make better, bigger choices that set them up for a powerful life."
*Teenagers 14 & older can serve as volunteers & female parents can chaperone*
Please send a message with subject "Pink Conference" if you are interested in serving as a Sparkle Chaperone or Sparkle Volunteer!
Pink Conference Director Mrs. Deria Brown having an intimate conversation with Esteem Girl Destiny!
Esteem Girls Inc. Director, Renee Harris & Pink Conference for Girls Director, Deria Brown during the overnight slumber party for the attendees of the Pink Conference for Girls!
(from left to right)